Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've gotten into a .380acp craze lately. The Italian built 70 series was the result of improvements on the M1934(35) compact pistols. The guns were chamber in 22LR, .32 and the "S" version in .380.

The 70S was imported into the US by two companies, Berben and Garcia. Slight differences in the pistols are evident and each uses unique magazines. The Garcia uses the mag follower to hold open the slide on empty. In order to remove the mag the manual hold open lever must be activated after retracting the slide.

This particular gun was manufactured in 1974 and the series was discontinued in the mid 1980's. The all steel pistol with fixed sights weighs 23.8 oz and barrel length is 3.5" with a mag capacity of 7 rounds.

Over the last month or so, I've had a mild interest in the gun but the price was a touch high. The gun shop owner finally tired of seeing the 70s and decided to make an offer that was hard to refuse.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I've gotten into a .380acp craze lately. The Italian built 70 series was the result of improvements on the M1934(35) compact pistols. The guns were chamber in 22LR, .32 and the "S" version in .380.

The 70S was imported into the US by two companies, Berben and Garcia. Slight differences in the pistols are evident and each uses unique magazines. The Garcia uses the mag follower to hold open the slide on empty. In order to remove the mag the manual hold open lever must be activated after retracting the slide.

This particular gun was manufactured in 1974 and the series was discontinued in the mid 1980's. The all steel pistol with fixed sights weighs 23.8 oz and barrel length is 3.5" with a mag capacity of 7 rounds.

Over the last month or so, I've had a mild interest in the gun but the price was a touch high. The gun shop owner finally tired of seeing the 70s and decided to make an offer that was hard to refuse.

Air gun Trigger Line Gun barrel Material property

Air gun Trigger Revolver Line Wood

Mayhaps you can help? Beretta "Garcia" 9 corto stainless with NO SERIAL NUMBER. Why?

Air gun Trigger Revolver Line Wood

1 - 5 of 5 Posts