Beretta 1301 Tactical is finally complete | Springfield XD Forum

Beretta 1301 Tactical is finally complete

Discussion in 'Shotgun Talk' started by LivingUpNorth, May 6, 2020.

1. May 6, 2020 #1
    LivingUpNorth

LivingUpNorth XDTalk 100 Member

Ratings:
    +308 / 1
    I think I’m finally done dumping money into accessories for my 1301. The last piece of the puzzle arrived today, the Aridus/Magpul Zhukov handguard. This handguard looks really slick and it’s nice to have mounting points for the light, which now sits a little closer to the bore axis (it was originally mounted on a short Picatinny section attached to the barrel clamp). Installing/removing the handguard for cleaning isn’t as straightforward as the OEM handguard, but I don’t plan on doing it every single time I clean. I added a QD socket closer to the receiver, greatly reducing sling awkwardness (previously, that was attached all the way down on the barrel clamp). I’m plenty satisfied with the Esstac shell cards and don’t see the need for the admittedly very pretty, but also very spendy aluminum shell carriers from Aridus. All told, I’m into it for $200-300 less than an LTT 1301 with the same equipment, and that includes the cost of the RMR.

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  2. May 6, 2020 #2
    Powerman

Powerman XDTalk 15K Member Founding Member

Ratings:
    +5,016 / 111
    Excellent. Congrats. It's pretty hard not to love a nice shotgun.

I'm taking my AR to shoot some pigs next week. I've seriously considered taking some slugs and my 12ga to try out. Probably won't though... Maybe... :)