Springfield XD Forum banner

benefits of commander length vs. full-size

10K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  Diocoles 
I like the balance of a Commander better. Big Commander fan. Here's two of my favorites. Hardchromed full custom Colt and HC'd Guncrafter No Name. :)

was at the range today and a gentleman let me shoot his colt commander, never fired a 1911 in my life till this, took 8 total shots, 4th shot i got a dead centered bullseye at 15 yards and the following 4shot group were all touching and just half inch to the left outside the bullseye, it took the first three rounds for me to get a feel of the trigger but i was very impressed, i def think the 4 inch barrel is accurate and would love a shoot a 5inch, i think my next pistol will be a 1911.
Congrats! But watch out, they can be very addicting. :D

Sweetness Joe..

Who did your hard chrome?
Thanks. :D Chris Peters at Metaloy. He's hardchromed a couple of guns for me. He also did the hardchoming for Wilson, when they used to offer it and does Nighthawk's and Guncrafter's too. This a full custom Kimber he did for me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.