Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been reading this forum for a couple of months and thought I should jump in. I bought my XD-9 Service back in August as my first handgun. I went to Sports Authority to look at the Glock 19, but the guy in the store told me to take a look at the Springfield XD which was he preferred over the Glock. He was right and I order one from a local dealer. $439 + tax for 3 16 rd mags, holster, combo compared to Sports Authority's $439 + tax for 2 10 rd mags and no holster. The local guy was cheaper and I was able to support the little guy. Anyway, I have about 1000 rds through it and took my CHL class on 10/01 so I am waiting (checking the mail box every day) for my license to come. I like my XD very much. :D

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I thought lurking is a way of catching frogs?...........oh wait, thats gigging. Nevermind :lol:

·
Registered
265 Posts
hobocircus Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 1:27 am
I thought lurking is a way of catching frogs?...........oh wait, thats gigging. Nevermind
Actually lurking is what a ssssssss s n a k e does in your yard and garden! :twisted:

I couldn't resist! :roll:

·
Registered
5,705 Posts
Truly and actually, lurking is a rattle snake in the planter that jumps out and attacks your daughter without provocation. (refer to my daughter was bit by a snake thread).

Welcome to the forum and on your choice of weapon. And your good deal too!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts