Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sold my XD 9 Bi-Tone a while ago, a decision I still kick myself over. Anyway, I recently shot a friends XD40 Service model that he was looking to sell and I bought it immediately. He hardly ever shoots, so that's why he was selling.

Anyway, I don't know why I had the 9 over the .40 to begin with. The recoil difference is so negligible that it's hard to justify a 147gr bullet over a 165 or 180.

So, I'm very happy to be back.

Now I'm looking at getting a Tactical 9 just for something fun and cheap to shoot.

·
Registered
885 Posts
sundance43.5 said:
Now I'm looking at getting a Tactical 9 just for something fun and cheap to shoot.

Why don't get a Tactical .40 and then you can get a conversion barrel and have both!!!

·
Registered
198 Posts
quote(I don't know why I had the 9 over the .40 to begin with.)

(Now I'm looking at getting a Tactical 9 just for something fun and cheap to shoot.)

You answered your own question.Welcome back to the fold anyhow.tom. :D

·
Registered
513 Posts
Change barrels and modify mags or jsut buy 9mm mags. Drop in barrel may require some fitting. You can use 40/357 mags to shoot 9mm but some adjustments necessary to feed lips. You can always change from a 40 to 357 or 40/357 to 9mm. Not meant for defense just practice.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts