Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys im stuck between the colt le6920for $1100 orthe BCM for about $1000. The bcm would have a better stock and grip setup for that money tho.. What does BCM have for a warranty.. I cant find anything on there website.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Bcm is right up there with the colt. You're good to go either way.

·
Registered
71 Posts
They will take care of you no matter if you bought it from them or second hand. I don't know what thete "warranty" states but I would vouch for them with out thinking. If you can get a little extra by getting the BCM aaaand its cheaper? Do it, you won't regret it. I've got over a few thousand rounds through my home built BCM and haven't had one issue. Not a ftf, fte, nothing.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Colt's resale value is better.

Just sayin'.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Hey guys im stuck between the colt le6920for $1100 orthe BCM for about $1000. The bcm would have a better stock and grip setup for that money tho.. What does BCM have for a warranty.. I cant find anything on there website.
If you are talking internet sales, I can point you to a better deal on the Colt. I just took delivery on this for $1009 delivered to my FFL.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
anyone got any specs on the colt.. I cant find what the do for tests on the bolt, or barrel.. Im stuck between the colt and BCM.. There gonna be pretty much the same money and i never plan on selling it. Not sure what either company has for a warranty either?

·
Banned
6,667 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
anyone got any specs on the colt.. I cant find what the do for tests on the bolt, or barrel.. Im stuck between the colt and BCM.. There gonna be pretty much the same money and i never plan on selling it. Not sure what either company has for a warranty either?
The Colt LE6920 or it's new successor, the SP6920 Sporter (same rifle with a non "LE/Mil Use Only" rollmark, see my photo above,) are civilian legal M4 carbines. The Sporter even says "M4 Carbine" on the rollmark. The only changes are the semi-auto only FCG and a civilian-legal 16" barrel vs the military 14.5". Otherwise, the 6920s are built to the US ARmy/Colt TDP (Technical Data Package) with all the appropriate testing. See the Google spreadsheets that mvician linked to for all the particulars. I know both my bolt and barrel are marked HP/MP.

That said, I also have owned BCM uppers and lowers. You can't go wrong with either one.

·
Registered
96 Posts
When I was looking for my AR and researching brands, I saw something about colt not fitting with some parts from other manufacturers. To me that was a bad news. I want to be able to customize with the least amount of restriction possible.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

1 - 13 of 13 Posts