Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in stock. Just ordered one with a gunfighter charging handle as the start of my first build. Hopefully it won't take me too long to get everything together the way I want it.

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Congrats on the new AR...Pics when she comes in...:)

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There will be pics as I get the parts.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Congrats! It all starts with the first piece of the puzzle...
Before you know it you've finished your first, half way thru the second, and already planning the third...!
Oops wait that me... UGH!
I got bad case of the BRD!

So whats next?
Have you decided what your going to use it for and how you want it laid out?

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats! It all starts with the first piece of the puzzle...
Before you know it you've finished your first, half way thru the second, and already planning the third...!
Oops wait that me... UGH!
I got bad case of the BRD!

So whats next?
Have you decided what your going to use it for and how you want it laid out?
I plan on this being a plinking/hd/shtf type gun. I was planning on doing magpul moe furniture, prob a spikes lower receiver, maybe a PSA lpk. Not sure what I'm going to do for the bcg yet. PSA has theirs for 100 or maybe the DD aimsurplus has for 140 if it's really worth the extra money. I'm definitely open for suggestions.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PSA has a father's day sale on their lower receivers for $57 shipped...too good of a deal to pass up...should be on the way in a few days.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the upper arrived today so I snapped a few picks...looks pretty cool although there is a tiny scratch on the receiver...oh well...didn't get a free hat like others either...but I think they're out of stock on a lot of apparel since everything I tried to order was out of stock. I think I'll be okay with a few free stickers and some professional grade weaponry. Here's a few pics I snapped.

This is what I have so far:
-16" BCM Mid-length upper
-BCM Mod 3 (Medium) Gunfighter
-YCM Phantom muzzle brake (damn new jersey laws)
-Palmetto State Armory lower receiver (hopefully on the way...reminds me I need to call them tomorrow and see if my ffl sent his info)

Prob going with magpul moe furniture, PSA LPK, still don't know what sight I'm going with.

Now I need to send it out for work to make it compliant...bye bye bayo lug and pin and welded brake (damn new jersey laws)

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts