Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's one of the big bugaboos to the gun grabbers.

Really, how many of you have ever mounted a bayonet to your MSR? On my Colt LE6920, only 3 inches of bayonet extend past the flash hider, and the loop is wobbling around.

I've found a few adapters that attach to the lug - a bipod adapter and one that gives a couple inches of rail for light or laser.

Any actual users out there?

·
Registered
8,632 Posts
I don't touch it. The gov't said it's dangerous.

·
Registered
6,098 Posts
its an evil feature and apparently im not responsible or trustworthy enough to be allowed to have one.

·
Premium Member
4,647 Posts
I have one.

Never used it.

But I am glad to have it:
a) before it is outlawed
b) just because Pelosi said I should not have one
c) if I show my rifle to a liberal, I proudly point it out to them before saying "Gun Control? That means use both hands!"
d) they told me I would go blind it I touched it

·
Registered
8,278 Posts
wouldn't own an evil black rifle that didn't have one...anything that scares inept Libtards gets 2-thumbs up round here

·
Registered
19,923 Posts
Anyone make an axe attachment? Because a tomahawk on a carbine would be the magnificent pointless I'm looking for.

·
Registered
4,094 Posts
Can't rationalize it. Barely use the one I have on my SKS.

·
Registered
3,491 Posts
Didn't use it on my Colt 6920. Used the one on my 91/30 Mosin once. It was so difficult to remove that I've left it off from that point on.

Don't have one on my varmint AR

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Anyone make an axe attachment? Because a tomahawk on a carbine would be the magnificent pointless I'm looking for.
I did some googling and couldn't find one. There's an untapped market for the right builder!

As to my question - I guess the only real purpose the lug has is to help twist the panties of the libs into tighter knots. That works for me.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
I have one on my MOE ar15, all the others have low profile gas blocks to have rails that extend past the gas blocks.

I don't have a bayonet.

·
Registered
9,873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
And that chainsaw would work wonders on zombies when it gets to CQB time.

·
Registered
8,278 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
I put my bayonet on once or twice but never tried to shoot with it or left it on for longer than enough time to think about how I would probably hurt myself with it before long.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts