Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
I paid $485 for mine in black. I think the bi-tone was about $35 more. This was at Reed's in San Jose. The also have a Springfield sale every once in a while. I recently purchased a loaded ultra compact from the rep at such a sale.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Reeds is having a 4th of july sale coming up. There regular prices are kinda high, might have something good for that sale.

·
Registered
27 Posts
beerbeer95648 said:
I paid $485 for mine in black. I think the bi-tone was about $35 more. This was at Reed's in San Jose. The also have a Springfield sale every once in a while. I recently purchased a loaded ultra compact from the rep at such a sale.
yeah, I paid $515 for my bi-tone service at Kerleys in Cupertino. My next purchase will probably be from gunbroker.com through an FFL that doesn't want an arm an a leg (found one that will do it for $30.00)

Here's one for $449.00

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=32695673

+FFL fee +$20.00 in shipping. No tax.

EDIT: (oops, it has 15 rnd mags but they may exchange them)

·
Registered
50 Posts
I dunno if this is relevant but my two buddies both bought XD40's one a BiTone the other just the regular finish both were 480 (at two different gun shops) in the Los Angeles area. So you should be able to find it for the same if you look around. (This was about 7 days ago--they're still in their waiting periods)

~Eric

1 - 9 of 9 Posts