Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the BC 1.0 already on my gun but my friend just installed one while we were at the range the other day. I know, his stance isn't good and you shouldn't move back that easy from an A2 but just watch how much it moves his head and then he puts on the BC and the recoil is rediculously lower. Then we do some reloads. I'm the one shooting the FDE stock and grip BCM midlength gun in the tshirt. And no, the big guys name is not Chumlee.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I hate that AFG supination grip so bad, lol. It looks so awkward and there is no way any human being has more strength with a totally outstretched arm vs. a bent arm with the elbow pointed down and in front of the body. Before you know it magpul will be selling tactical iphone covers and people will be buying them up.........wait....nevermind. Everytime I see that grip a magpul angel gets its wings.

Also, the battlecomp seems to do its job.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It works for some people. I thought about going back to the vfg but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of the afg. It is a nice hold point for me. YMMV

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive shot my battlecomp at 100 yards and my eotech reticle doesnt even rise, followups so so much faster
I agree. You can see that my double taps are terribly quick. I shot in a competition last Saturday for the first time ever. In 54 people, I placed 2nd overall, first in my division. Let's say the BC did its job.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
It works for some people. I thought about going back to the vfg but I couldn't bring myself to get rid of the afg. It is a nice hold point for me. YMMV

It obviously works in short competition bursts because people keep on using it but it isn't "war-worthy". I don't think in terms of competition shooting so I sometimes forget that aspect of firearms usage. I'm all about doing what works best for you but no one on my squad or fireteam better pull that sh*t with me around, lol.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Completely understandable, what works for some may not work for others. Thanks for ghe comments :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts