Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
I carry a monadnock for duty. obvious answer is on duty belt. they also offer training. I highly suggest you get proper training an a baton (ASP). Believe it or not, I learned a few things that make a huge difference. And it could also protect you in court. It protects us.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I carry a monadnock for duty. obvious answer is on duty belt. they also offer training. I highly suggest you get proper training an a baton (ASP). Believe it or not, I learned a few things that make a huge difference. And it could also protect you in court. It protects us.
Do you also carry one off duty?

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Make sure you read up on local laws, they are illegal to carry in washington state.

·
Premium Member
4,823 Posts
I carry a Monadnock- Autolock, on a duty belt as well

I prefer the super grip to the foam grip.
Autolock® Baton | Monadnock

I do not carry one, when not at work.

I agree with the training, as mentioned above as well as find if they are legal to carry.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
IDK how practical it would be to carry in a non LEO capacity. They are great tools but as far as personal SD local laws are not in your favor as well as when would you use an ASP instead of a gun? Where could you carry one that you can't a gun?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Agreed, its the same concept as being allowed to carry a gun, but not a knife over 3 inches. I carry one in an leo capacity as well. I don't really see a need for it in civillian use.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
If I have a baton and a gun and a crazy is coming after me, I know which one I'm drawing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts