Springfield XD Forum banner
321 - 325 of 325 Posts

·
Registered
687 Posts
Haven't visited the local Big 5 in a while--thought today was delivery day--apparently they have cut back and are doing every other week deliveries. Ammo counter guy anticipates ammo prices to continue to ratchet up.

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #323 ·
Hi,

Haven't visited the local Big 5 in a while--thought today was delivery day--apparently they have cut back and are doing every other week deliveries. Ammo counter guy anticipates ammo prices to continue to ratchet up.
My local Big 5 is still getting their shipments every other week. I tend to stop by once a week anyway just to say "Hi!" and chat a bit. Sometimes you wanna go...where every body knows your name... :D I have not visited the store near my work recently. I should drop in soon just to make sure they are still getting their shipments on Mondays, probably every other week too.

Prices seem to be going up now because of inflation rather than shortage. But that's just my gut feeling. Who knows?

Thank you for your indulgence,

BassCliff

Reactions: clueless88

·
Registered
687 Posts
Inflation? We have been reassured that inflation should not be a problem. Maybe I misunderstood--I assumed that when he and Psaki psaid that inflation would not be a problem, I thought they meant that there would be no inflation. I now realize they mean is that there would be no problems for them producing inflation.

·
Registered
438 Posts
😆 that's what keeps me from shooting my 1911. I'm afraid I won't be able to replenish the ammo I shoot. Iv been having a blast using the laser trainer though. I need to purchase a new laser for 9mm.

321 - 325 of 325 Posts