Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Im trying to figure out wht kind of light i want to get for my 9mm subcompact. Ive read over discussion boards going back and forth between the olight pl-2 valkyrie mini and the streamlight tlr-3. i wanted a light/laser combo and the olight balder mini came up. does anyone knw if this will be a good fit to my pew pew or shld i jzt skip the laser and stick with one of the ones mentioned above?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Hey guys! Im trying to figure out wht kind of light i want to get for my 9mm subcompact. Ive read over discussion boards going back and forth between the olight pl-2 valkyrie mini and the streamlight tlr-3. i wanted a light/laser combo and the olight balder mini came up. does anyone knw if this will be a good fit to my pew pew or shld i jzt skip the laser and stick with one of the ones mentioned above?
olight balder mini fits my Springfield Hell Cat micro compact 9mm the price is not a bank breaker either . See Link

OLIGHT BALDER MINI

·
Registered
26 Posts
I’ve ran the tlr3 on my XDsc for years. I prefer the tlr activation switches to just about any other brand. (The stream light ARC by phlster is pretty good to but won’t fit the TLR3)

The only complaint I have is holster options. I opted for a local Kydex bender to make me one. But it’s just not as comfortable as some of the top brands.

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
It will fit!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts