Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried putting my new grips on and the pin wouldn't line up. Finally got it lined up. It was a little awkward. Went to squeeze the grips together and chipped off the back of right top grip. This is common for new ruger sp101 is what the guy at Badger told me. Badger is going to replace my grips for me. He was very helpful and knowledgeable. What I feel bad about is that he is losing money doing this because Ruger on the sp101 switched their handles up a bit. Why change something that isn't broken.

·
Registered
1 Posts
losing money doing this because Ruger on the sp101 switched their handles up a bit. Why change something that isn't broken.

·
Registered
9,901 Posts
Did Badger make good on this issue? Other than that how do you like the grips? Do they look as good in person as they do in the pics?

I'm looking at a set for a Speed Six, probably rosewood although the black laminate looks mighty pretty too.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes they made good on it. I talked to the owner and I shipped old ones back. He sent new ones and they fit perfectly. No cost. If you order make sure to notify him if your sp101 is older or newer model.

I love them. They look very nice and fit nicely in my hand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts