Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deals were not great. I bought Wolf Polyperformance 640 rds for $160 and sadly that was the best deal I could find. I also bought some 7.62x54r 150rds for $35.99. Finally, I got another Tapco polymer mag for $19. All in all, not great but could have been worse.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,565 Posts
Deals were not great.:rolleyes:
Agreed. I bought about 3k rounds of .45 and .308. After I got home I calculated that @ $159 per box of WWB 45 it's .31 per round. The same 100 round box at Walmart is $29.88 or about .30 per round. I know Walmart is raising prices but I expected to get some savings buying in quantity.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Dicks sporting goods has a deal if you buy 10 boxes of remington UMC, call your local and ask. I got 14 boxes of 9mm American eagle for 8.99 a box. Its worth a call before you roll to a gunshow.

·
Banned
38,920 Posts
Thanks for the info guy's ... I was thinking of checking out ammo costs, But I guess I'll just stay home.

·
Premium Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Admission cost have raised to $15 per adult and $12 per child. Parking also raised to $7. I spent almost $40 before I even got to look at ammo. Looks like I will hunt for bargains online from now on.

·
Premium Member
1,574 Posts
I opted to skip the show. I spoke with a couple of friends who attended on Friday and they said it was a zoo. I can only imagine that Saturday was worse since more people were off work and would go on that day.

There was nothing on my short list worth spending that kind of $$ for just to get into the show.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts