Springfield XD Forum banner

41 - 60 of 7699 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Meh, I like the gifs, and certainly wasn't policing the thread, just asking questions...

As far as if it matters, not to me either, but some forums have post requirements to get into the "basement" of them... I don't keep track if the PV subforum has such a requirement, but that's why I ask. There's one on a Mustang forum I visit that has all the good pics and topics in it... can't be searched with google and is pretty much a free for all, anything goes place... including self pics of fellow mustang gals in the buff... LOL...

Carry on with the gifs... I love the frustrating one... I'll have to see if the complete present opening is easy to be found at home... LOL
Don
I believe the post count to "get to the basement" on this site was 250 which I had surpassed before this thread. Also as far as I can tell you gain access to the political section at 250 posts and I can assure you that I don't plan on going there anytime soon. I figured this thread would be a nice addition as I see a "pics" thread but no dedicated "gifs" thread and I have a lot of gifs to share.

So I am back from lunch now and will be carrying on.

·
Premium Member
16,913 Posts
I like this thread killjoys relax as someone whos internet isn't great on the funny picture thread I won't wait for 1 gif to load takes too long, but a gropu is worth it.... so I like the thread and outide of LL who's grumpy today I have more posts than the rest of you together, chill guys he's already PV eligible..... so he's having fun. If he was trying to get posts to sell in classified I'd agree with you, but he's not relax....

thanks for the gifs definitely amused me so far.

·
Registered
877 Posts
Carry on with the gifs... I love the frustrating one... I'll have to see if the complete present opening is easy to be found at home... LOL
Don

It is........ Just google "Frustration .gif" and hit images. There it is! It's got a solid red line marking out the "frustration" part lol

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
This one just deserves it's own post...

41 - 60 of 7699 Posts