Registered
14,582 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Working to get your post count up, huh?

Don
Could care less about post count. I could just post 50 gifs on one page so it crashes everyone's PC when they open the thread though. Would you prefer that? LMK

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Could care less about post count. I could just post 50 gifs on one page so it crashes everyone's PC when they open the thread though. Would you prefer that? LMK
I would love it... If you're not worried about post count, why not just post the ones you like into one post?

Don

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I would love it... If you're not worried about post count, why not just post the ones you like into one post?

Don
Seriously... If I posted all of those gifs in one post it would suck bandwidth on anyone's machine who tried to view it. What does post count do for me again? Who cares about post count? You I guess?

Also, you can contribute. Sort of the idea of the thread. One person shares some funny gifs, then others share them, and then we all have funny cool, whatever gifs to enjoy together.

Or we can contribute nothing and derail the thread and nobody is happy.

Now please enjoy this gif of a chick failing really hard.

·
Registered
17,633 Posts
Hey PoWdA...you a "oldtimer" at 4chan or somethin' ?

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Hey PoWdA...you a "oldtimer" at 4chan or somethin' ?
Never posted on 4chan...

I guess this place is policed well.

Hall monitors everywhere.

No more fun I guess...

*goes back to lurking*

·
Registered
17,633 Posts

·
Registered
2,216 Posts
If it really bothers you fun-haters, don't post or even click on it. It's not hurting anyone else. God forbid somebody gets to laugh at something...

·
Premium Member
17,523 Posts
Seriously... If I posted all of those gifs in one post it would suck bandwidth on anyone's machine who tried to view it.
If bandwidth was your main concern, then you should have posted;
"Hey look at this time wasting website I just found.
Funny Gifs, Animated Gifs and Interesting Gifs Updated Daily - Oh Ma Gif
If contains gifs of people getting hurt so you can laugh at their expense. Check it out".

Instead of sucking up the forum's bandwith with your individual posts.

Just sayin'.

Carry on..

If it really bothers you fun-haters, don't post or even click on it. It's not hurting anyone else. God forbid somebody gets to laugh at something...
Haters gotta hate.........:evil:

That is what we do...:twisted:

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Meh, I like the gifs, and certainly wasn't policing the thread, just asking questions...

As far as if it matters, not to me either, but some forums have post requirements to get into the "basement" of them... I don't keep track if the PV subforum has such a requirement, but that's why I ask. There's one on a Mustang forum I visit that has all the good pics and topics in it... can't be searched with google and is pretty much a free for all, anything goes place... including self pics of fellow mustang gals in the buff... LOL...

Carry on with the gifs... I love the frustrating one... I'll have to see if the complete present opening is easy to be found at home... LOL
Don

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Yeah, when did it turn into a bunch of women in here? so what if he was concerned about post count? Not hurting anyone. I thought the .gifs were funny and was enyoying them. There is a funny picture thread...but if he posed them in there someone would have complained that this is a PICTURE thread not a .GIF thread. Everyone needs to lighten the F up...its friday for crissakes.

·
Registered
17,633 Posts
Yeah, when did it turn into a bunch of women in here? so what if he was concerned about post count? Not hurting anyone. I thought the .gifs were funny and was enyoying them. There is a funny picture thread...but if he posed them in there someone would have complained that this is a PICTURE thread not a .GIF thread. Everyone needs to lighten the F up...its friday for crissakes.

21 - 40 of 7693 Posts