Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Thanks for the link. I am currently hunting around for the best IWB setup and this belt looks great for the money.

What size waist do you have and how much larger did you order the belt? I am seeing people in reviews saying to up-size a bit...how does yours fit you?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I usually wear a 38 belt. The one i ordered from Black hawk was a size 40. So i went up 2 sizes on the belt.

·
Registered
749 Posts
The brown/plain belts are only available in limited sizes (that's what I wanted) but they're on sale for half price. $15 for a decent gun belt is impossible to beat if they have it in your size.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I bought one based on price alone. Not bad. We'll have to see how they hold up over time but the price is definately right. I really like the Crossbreed belts but they are about twice the price of the Blackhawk. I orded 2" bigger than my waist and it fits good.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Great info. I was at the shooting range today and I saw one of these and it did look beefy and at the price I was intrigued. I might check it out.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have a Dark Reddish Brown Leather 3 inch Gun Belt with Single Holster. It is a very good belt. It made with two 1/8" pieces of leather combined to complete a heavy 1/4" thick leather lined gun belt and holster.

·
Registered
422 Posts
I ordered one for 14.99..good price!

I figured I will give it a whirl with my CBST when I get it...I also ordered the CB IWB single mag-holster and wasn't too sure of sizing so I will use the cheapie belt as a size reference and when I am sure of the sizing I will get a CB belt as well.

·
Registered
464 Posts
Thanks, ordering one now.

·
Registered
464 Posts
i ordered one, then a week later they sad..NOT IN STOCK...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts