Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Getting a (hopefully) large shoot going in april in AZ -- It will be just out side if Phx.

If your interested in going let me know, we have a private web site up -- we're limiting who has access to directions and all the plans.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i live in phoenix...let me know when and where

·
Registered
435 Posts
Post the date, I would love to attend if I can. 8)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
shoot may be canceled, the area we were going to shoot has been shut down.

Can't find any other areas where it's ok to shoot - and camp over night.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the goal was to do some desert shooting, people with full auto/silencers etc planned on going, planned on detonating some tannerite -- fun for all, but better away from ranges.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I live down in tucson and there are plenty of good places out here to shoot @. me and my buddies go to about 3 different places and theres no one to bother us. Let me know if anyone wants to come down to tucson.

·
Registered
325 Posts
thirdtimesthecharm said:
well if the plan was to do some desert shooting why not just head out past mesa on power road into the national forest, you can do anything out there.
Now your talking MY end of town. :D

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Update:

Well, I've had some stuff happen at work lately (luckilly not bad stuff for a change)..... which has kind of thrown a wrench into the whole planning.

This got cut down a bit from a big shoot/camp deal. .......

Now looking to get a group of people to Reddington Pass on April 16th. Shoot me an IM/PM if your interested in going.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts