Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to let everyone know that the Tommy Gun Packs are on sale with a special Promo Code.

The code is only good till this weekend!
CODE: gunpack40

The code gives you $50 off and FREE shipping!!! :shock:

https://www.tommysgunpack.com/SearchResults.asp?Cat=22

I just picked up a large for my XD45c.

I hope this does not violate any rules, but this is a special offer to those who get the email promos and I thought it was too good not to share ;)

And NO, I am NOT affiliated with the company in any way! My brother gets their emails and passed it to me.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can apply this code to a custom pack, but you will of course pay the difference from the base price of the basic bag.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol, that's how it seems to work for me 99% of the time too! But for the price why not get a backup on those "not feeling the IWB" days, lol ;)

·
Registered
608 Posts
does anyone here have one of these? not sure if i would like wearing a fanny pack lol

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Which size is best for an XDm.40 with 4.5 in. barrel?

·
Registered
140 Posts
does anyone here have one of these? not sure if i would like wearing a fanny pack lol
I don't have one of these, but a Galco pack. Went with Galco only because 1) that is what I used to train the OSI folks on and 2) this sale wasn't on to beat the Galco price :)

I have carried with a fanny pack many, many years ago and I liked it due to it not being restrictive of clothing.

·
Registered
2,093 Posts
I have owned several of these before, and they all fell apart. As the saying goes, you get what you pay for, and this case it's true.

Yes they said they would do the warranty fix on it, but frankly it wasn't worth the money shipping it back on my dime. And I never overstuffed, or abused them, in case you were wondering. Seams on them are just weak but even the material used was what was falling apart.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
WOW! Sorry to hear that Bro! My brother still has the first one he bought 10 years ago; it looks like **** obviously, but it's held up. I hope they didn't cheap out over time.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn guys... looks like I am eating my words!

Basically between Med school and work, I have compositely forgotten about this thing and realized that I NEVER got it. I waited till not to post about this because I was waiting to hear back from the company and well.... they finally called... almost a month later!

The owner of Tommy's Gun is a COMPLETE Jackass!!! Very rude and obnoxious! He basically told me to piss off!

Okay... were to start... Well when you first order, you get a conformation email that tell you they don't put tracking on the packages.

Good news! Your order, number 8063 which was placed on 8/25/2011, has SHIPPED!!! We don't have a tracking number for you. We only generate shipping confirmation numbers which are, as you might imagine, rather useless for the customer as by the time your package has been delivered, you'll be well aware of its arrival!

What company doesn't place tracking on their packages!!??

So like I said, with school and work, this was the last thing on my mind, but then one day I realized that it never came so I called and left a message to the fact; well... time went on and again with everything, I forgot about it... then one day i realized that i never received a return phone call... Well needless to say, I called and left 4 messages over the past few weeks. Well today i get a call out of the blue from this jackass.

To try and make this short and sweet, he basically told me it WAS delivered and that I was a thief and a liar. I also found out that he didn't put insurance on it.

anyways... I am so pissed right now that I can't even think to write this in the full detail it deserves! I've called my bank and I will be submitting a charge back for this! This guy seems to think that since he's in Cal and I'm in FL that I'm screwed, I hope I can prove him wrong! **** I wish this clown was in FL because I would be knocking on his door with a sledge hammer!!!

But like I said in the beginning, I am eating my words on how this is a good company. I hope no one else got burned.

·
Registered
3,422 Posts
I just can't rock the fanny pack. I don't care if it has a howitzer in it, it's still a fanny pack.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Everytime I've seen a fanny pack since 1992, I point and say "Off duty cop...REAL incognito with the fanny pack there." :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts