Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just perusing our local shoot results from last night and XDTalk's bobert placed a very respectable 2nd out of 14 shooters in production class and 8th of 29 shooters overall last night.

I on the other hand seem to have found myself mired in a perpetual 7th place in class and 17th overall. I only gave up 30 points to bob this time over the entire match. I guess I could have done w/o hitting the friendly(white no-shoot target). If I can keep it up, I seem to be gaining ground on the class leaders according to the percentages.

anyway, way to go bobert

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Do you have a web address for your local club. Ours is found on yahoo groups. D-rats. 'desert rats' here in Las Cruces, NM. We mainly do IDPA. We have 3 clubs within 50 miles that are USPSA.

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They don't post them online yet. Probably get to that point sometime next year. Right now they are just being passed out through email.

also, to be 100% accurate, we shoot by IPSC rules 95%. A few of the rules regarding classing are "bent" but it seems to make for a more enjoyable atmosphere and pretty competetive shooting. The club has chosen to not be USPSA affiliated simply to keep from scaring away new shooters w/ the rule complexities and such. There are plenty of affiliated clubs w/in an hour's drive if you want to get serious about it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts