Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
On one of the online gun shops I saw one of these for $399.99 I've been interested in a 45 acp of some sort and this is a good looking pistol but outside of looks I was wondering if anyone had any experiences good or bad. Also is this a good price?

·
Registered
29,830 Posts
I had an ATI Bobcut for a bit that I wasn't particularly impressed with. It was very mag finicky, and was not nearly as accurate as it should have been. After about 2-300 rounds with no improvement, I traded it off.

Upon research after I got it, it seems that with the ATI's, you either get an excellent pistol, or you get one that's not so great...but truly terrible pistols are few and far between.

The price seems about right, and really...if you get it and don't like it, you won't be out too much if you want to sell it again.

·
Registered
5,635 Posts
I have an ATI commander and I really like it. Just picked up a Rock Island TacII a month ago and so far the plain old ATI is my favorite of the two. The only drawback for the ATI is the plain black sights, if I ever get those swapped out I have a feeling the Rock is finding a new home. 1911s3.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts