Not open for further replies.
141 - 153 of 153 Posts

·
Registered
5,809 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Why do you need a gun in Lowes? I know the brand names are crap, and the customer service is non-existant but its not worth killing over. Second why would a grown man want to go into a Lowes anyway? Lowes sucks! Home Depot is where men shop. Lowes is for menopausal lesbians with mullets.

·
Registered
969 Posts
Why do you need a gun in Lowes? I know the brand names are crap, and the customer service is non-existant but its not worth killing over. Second why would a grown man want to go into a Lowes anyway? Lowes sucks! Home Depot is where men shop. Lowes is for menopausal lesbians with mullets.

Really?

·
Registered
111 Posts
That's like asking why you would need a gun, .. anywhere?
Statistically your not likely to encounter any of the scenarios that we SD'ers contemplate, ever, anywhere.

But we still do..

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Lowes and Hme Depot stock lowest quality products. I learned that quickly when doing remodels on my rentals. The guy did you a favor.

·
Premium Member
12,143 Posts
Zombie thread closed.

·
Registered
3,323 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
I to have wondered about places you cannot carry. For instance in AL you cannot carry in a establishment that serves alcohol. I usually do , but was wondering does anyone out there carry a taser for these cases where you legally can't carry a firearm, but a taser is perfectly legal anywhere and doesn't classify as a firearm. I just want to know that me and my family have somthing to protect ourselves where ever we are.
In Al you can carry somewhere that serves alcohol. You just can't drink and you can't sit at the bar. You have to be sitting at a table/booth i.e. applebees or someplace like that i'm assuming. TN you can sit at the barwith your gun on your hip just not drinking lol...

·
Registered
268 Posts
I've seen this happen many times to a lot of people. Personally they will not remember you when you come in the next day. Screw their policies. In a lot of states, all they can do is politely ask you to leave if they don't like your gun. I have never been asked to leave a business and would if asked. It is their place and if I refused at that time, they could charge me for trespassing but I'll come back another time because no one will remember me. I CC all the time in places with signs but since it isn't state law that forbids carrying when there is a sign in a private business, I don't care.

141 - 153 of 153 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.