Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

We wanted to see how flat this comp really shoots, and with a new HD camera, I thought I would put it to the test at the same time. We had several shooters shoot the gun to get some comparisons, form skilled large shooters (me) to skinny novice shooters with the instruction to just let the gun run. You can see the support hands were just resting under the rifle on the over the shoulder view.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Looks like a awesome product Scott.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Scott,
Very nice.
Are you going to be selling these as well? I just logged onto your website, and don't see them there.
If so, how much.
Thank you.

Stay Safe.

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ARREDONDO nXg COMPENSATOR from Arredondo Accessories

We plan on carrying more AR15 part and some custom rifles, but until then you can get them directly from Arredondo. If you are local, we generally have a few in stock, but we don't offer items on the store unless we stock enough to meet national demands.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Thank you.

Stay Safe.

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
I see the ports transitions like a pyramid. Is the inside of the comp like that as well or is it smooth all the way through? I also see you placed the 3 holes at 1:00 to help with the rifle wanting to jump to the right. Are those angled, straight down or oval? Will have to try one out. Awesome job!!

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I had nothing to do with the design, it is a creation of Ralph Arredondo, a bunch of my friends who are big name 3-gun shooters turned me on to it, and since I have collaborated with Arrendondo I ran it through it's paces to give him some feedback since he lives in California and doesn't have the resources we do to test in this manner.

The inside of the first section is hollow with directional ports, the end is more conventional. The vector ports (round holes) keep the gun from twisting.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts