Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have developed a class based on my book, "Armed Response."

SPECIAL OFFER!!! The pilot class will cost only $50. The regular class will be $200-$250. All funds will be donated to the Citizens Rights Action League of RI. (Anti-gun control group) www.cralri.com

Class will be held on March 22, 24, & 29 at the American Firearms School in Attleboro from 6-9pm (9 hrs total)

Email me at [email protected] for reservation info.

Book info is at www.armedresponsebook.com

Following is the class outline.

Based on his book by the same title, “Armed Response” covers the mindset, knowledge, and tactics needed to defend yourself with a firearm before, during, and after a life threatening assault.

From learning what to ask before deciding to carrying a gun, how to carry and use a concealed firearm, and the legal issues and implications of using of lethal force, “Armed Response” is one of the most indispensable classes available.

Realistic, defensive shooting skills are emphasized including drawing from a concealed holster, engaging multiple targets, and shooting from cover, as well as real-life lessons about preparing to face a lethal threat, winning a gun fight, and surviving the ensuing court battle. This class is a must for anyone using firearms for self-defense.

Topic include:
Defensive note taking
Police protection
Responsible use of lethal force
Properties of survival
Body alarm reaction
Action beat reaction
Gun handling safety
Drawing
Concealed carry
Competence
Shooting drills
Back up tools
Stopping power
Confrontation in the home
Aftermath

·
Registered
79 Posts
Excuse me,
where would I be able to purchase a copy of your book?

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Dotagious said:
I didn't know they had guns in Massachusetts. :p
BLASPHEMY!!!

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
I wish you luck! But if I'm going to go through that kind of training and spend that kind of money I think I would choose somebody like Blackwater.

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
davidk said:
Blackwater is great but their classes start at $800 plus hotel, and airfare.
Highly recommended if you can afford it
Their three day course starts at $775.00. But learning from the pro's is always expensive. Is your course a nine hour course? And if so, how much is classroom and how much is shooting time?

·
Registered
3,263 Posts
nice "under stress" look w/ the pit stains. :)

·
Banned
11,479 Posts
Just be careful guy's. My wife took lessons from a so called pro one time. After she almost shot her foot off she no longer cared for guns anymore. She was really against me getting my Ruger which I sold to get my XD. In 14 years I never saw her get that pissed off. A so called pro is why I won't ever be able to own more than two guns at a time. Gotta keep some piece in the family. No thanks to a so called pro. :evil:

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
One-eyed fatman,

All of your posts in regards to my book and class have been insulting and abusive—this from someone that does not own my book nor has taken my course. You even go so far as to try to add degrading posts in all of my threads.

I think it is time for you to move on and embarrass yourself somewhere else. If you make one more additional insulting post to my threads I will report you to the moderator.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I have been a member of this board for 2.5 years. Fatman has been a member for less than one year. Just because he posted more than I have does not make his input more valuable. He proved that himself as his comments in regards to my book are ignorant as he has not read it.

Regardless of his posting record, his posts are irresponsible and unnessary. I am most happy to take criticism about my book as long as it is contructive and from someone that actually read it.

Lets keep this thread to it's intended purpose and not turn it into upheaval for the sake of ego.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts