Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering joining. I don't see any threads from recent years on XD Talk regarding this group and would like to see what current experience/opinions are. I have a good understanding of what they offer, just wondering what the word on this group has been for the last year or two...and hear of other's experience?

·
Registered
17,777 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
I am a member. The clincher for me was that Massad Ayoob is on their board and is available to be an expert witness in a true self defense trial. They also provide written literature, a monthly digital newsletter, and eight training DVDs. They also have a nation-wide network of affiliated attorneys, some of whom contribute to the newsletter (I personally know two and they are among the best) and claim they will send a staff member out to help find one if there is no affiliated attorney in your area. They will pay the attorney retainer and fee if you are involved in an SD incident, and as stated, the expert witnesses. At least, that's what they promise. And the price is right. I've never had to use their services, but I feel more comfortable for being a member. :) Bp

1 - 3 of 3 Posts