Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, I found this Armalite AR-15 on Arms List and was wondering if this was a deal for $800.00. I know all about Armalite as a company but know little about this exact rifle. I know that Armalite is high quality and are really the originator of the AR-15 rifle. Eugene Stoner is the father. I love Colt's and Armalites, both have good history. Is this a good buy. I am trying to help a friend find a rifle... Thanks guys, have a good one, Let me know what you think...

** Only 100 rounds fired through her, comes with flip up sites, 2 pmags and a case.

ARMSLIST - For Sale: armalite ar-15 for sell

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
IMO......not really. If it is exactly what you are looking then it is as ok price.

The Armalite of today is not the original Armalite company. Today's Armalite is Eagle Arms.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
IMO......not really. If it is exactly what you are looking then it is as ok price.

The Armalite of today is not the original Armalite company. Today's Armalite is Eagle Arms.
Yea thats true, Eagle Arms is a division of the Good ole Armalite. but no I don't want it I am looking for a friend. He wants to spend like $800.00 But I told him he should just save up at least $200.00 more. That way it opens up a whole world of AR's. He is limiting himself big time with $800 bucks ya know...

I do however want an old vietnam era Armalite,

1 - 3 of 3 Posts