·
Premium Member
18,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone vouch for this?

https://arizonaconcealedcarry.com/

1. Watch the FREE Training Course below
2. Take the Test
3. Order your Certificate (Now only $79 for a limited time!)
4. Process your Certificate with the Arizona Department of Public Safety

·
Administrator
22,444 Posts
I did the hands on course for 75 bucks to include a range. I have no idea if this works.

·
Premium Member
18,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure why I would need it, as my NC CCW allows carry in all the states in blue...

...and appears to be more than reciprocity states for AZ...

·
Administrator
22,444 Posts
Not sure why I would need it, as my NC CCW allows carry in all the states in blue...

Why were you looking to get an AZ CCW permit?

·
Premium Member
18,078 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I've heard that having permits from multiple states gets you better coverage during travel.

·
Registered
2,842 Posts

CO and PA should also be red for non-resident AZ licenses.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I took the class and received my weapons permit a few weeks later. I don't live in Arizona and never have. Saved me around $250 to get a permit.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I just moved to Sun City West in Az. I have a CCW from Wisconsin. Is it worth the effort to get Az CCW or not. I want to be as legal as possible.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I just moved to Sun City West in Az. I have a CCW from Wisconsin. Is it worth the effort to get Az CCW or not. I want to be as legal as possible.
I would get a permit for the state I live in. I can't believe that every LEO carrys around a list of all states with reciprocity, or even is aware that there is such thing.

·
Registered
48 Posts
I just took the course, didn't watch the video tho the questions common sense. I'll pick up a few states that Georgia doesn't have and the states I'll be picking up are states my company has work in.

EDIT: With the email I received if you'll use promo code FRIENDIT you'll get 20% off.

·
Registered
2,607 Posts
I would get a permit for the state I live in. I can't believe that every LEO carrys around a list of all states with reciprocity, or even is aware that there is such thing.
This^^^^

Is the biggest concern I have since I got the license. My state recognizes almost every state but it takes one small town or uninformed cop

1 - 16 of 16 Posts