1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
92 Posts
I want to start my first build ever and haven't gotten anything yet. Would this be an ok piece to start with? Looks like a good deal.....

J WETT

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
pretty good deal on that..... after reading reviews, I'm going to wait for the Aim Sports NiB V2 bcg to become available. -- this definitely looks like a good purchase though.

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, when I got mine I wanted to put a frame around it as it is a work of art. It looks so good I do not want to get it dirty. But I did not pay to look at it on the mantle. I plan on getting it very dirty and then seeing how easy it is to wipe the crud off.

·
Registered
6,687 Posts
Yeah, when I got mine I wanted to put a frame around it as it is a work of art. It looks so good I do not want to get it dirty. But I did not pay to look at it on the mantle. I plan on getting it very dirty and then seeing how easy it is to wipe the crud off.
I like their methods. However, I don't believe the msrp should be taken seriously.8)

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No MSRP should be taken seriously. Especially in cars.

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Yeah, the MSRP is probably inflated, however, in comparison to many others on the market now, it's still a good deal...IF, it holds up over the long term, but for now, it sure is slick, and purty too!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts