Springfield XD Forum banner

Are you sick of the whole so-called Royal Wedding Coverage?

• Yes, who CARES!

Votes: 51 51.5%
  • Yes, it is a royal pain in my arse with the media obsessiveness

Votes: 20 20.2%
  • Yes, a little bit

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • There's a royal wedding?

Votes: 12 12.1%
  • What? Prince Charles dumped Camilla? What?

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • No, I rather like it when the media obsessing over it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I just wish I was there to give them a hug

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like pizza!

Votes: 29 29.3%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, are ya?

You can choose more than one selection.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
I really have not heard much about it. My wife mentioned she taped it but she knows better than to try to make me watch it so I really don't care.

·
Registered
22,574 Posts
Yes! I saw about 30 secs of that foolishness and turned it off.

Looking forward to beer and pizza when I get off work.

·
Registered
591 Posts
i was ticked this morning when i couldn't get my normal weather and local news all because some rich spoiled rotten brat is marrying a peasent.... who the F cares....

it doesn't involve us. dont show it...

while all this tragedy in the lower staes is going on they are Fn woried about the wedding, UUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
If I don't like something or have no interest in it, I just avoid it.

Participating in this thread is the most attention I've paid to the wedding.

·
Registered
169 Posts
i was ticked this morning when i couldn't get my normal weather and local news all because some rich spoiled rotten brat is marrying a peasent.... who the F cares....

it doesn't involve us. dont show it...

while all this tragedy in the lower staes is going on they are Fn woried about the wedding, UUUGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH.
Im pretty indifferent about the wedding but I don't think id go so far as to call him a spoiled brat. He actually seems pretty down to earth based on what I've read about him.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yep.everytime I see ANY coverage of this I throw up a little.
WHO GIVES A CRAP:shock: LOL
Thats what this world has come to....Gag,Gag

·
Registered
371 Posts
I am tired of the "live vicariously" movement that is prevelent in our society. Who cares if "famous people" get married? It makes them no more like us, nor us more like them. Did you wake up early and skype your cousin's wedding? I am sure THEY would appreciate your efforts.

·
Registered
29,619 Posts
My wife DVR'd it.

She's watching it now.

If it wasn't micturating outside right now, I'd go out and practice some low-light shooting....

And I like kitchen sink pizza--everything on it.

Except, there's never enough everything...

·
Premium Member
7,518 Posts
There's other things in the world besides the wedding to follow, the press is going overboard with it, like they always do. Besides, there were some really good pictures of the bride wearing some revealing outfits earlier, that was worth watching. Just happened to catch that, and went back to spring cleaning. There's other things to watch, or listen to some tunes. Don't watch a lot of regular TV anyways.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Personally i look at it like this you know they say the same with presidential elections and the NFL "who cares". Most don't wanna watch it because we are in the states ,but over there yes it's important to them even if it doesn't matter here. The main thing i didn't like about the royal wedding is the media coverage not about the wedding and what it symbolizise to them but why she wore a white dress because thats soo important. Media ruins everything thats supposed to be important and turns it into an absoulute mockery. Don't blame the people who the storie is about blame the media for making it soo annyoing that we can't stand them.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I haven't watched any TV so I did not have to see it. It's great they snubbed the Obama's from attending. I voted for pizza. We went out and had some this evening. Much better than watching that crap on TV.

·
Registered
29,619 Posts
I haven't watched any TV so I did not have to see it. It's great they snubbed the Obama's from attending. I voted for pizza. We went out and had some this evening. Much better than watching that crap on TV.
There was no snub, it was not a state affair, and it was not a requirement to invite them.

Only the heads of "Commonwealth Nations" (Canada, Australia, India, etc...) were invited.

·
21,868 Posts
In Afghan I dont see it much :D

1 - 20 of 31 Posts