Springfield XD Forum banner

Who's connected?

• Blood

• Marriage

• Thank God my only connection is shooting stuff...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are you related by blood or marriage to another XD Talk member?

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
that is nice and all but i bet you that 99% of the people here don't want to and won't freely tell the internet who they are related to. especially to strangers. we all talk to each other, but most of us don't want others to know personal info.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
meh, least I'll have the category :p

Aren't we all family anyway?

·
Registered
441 Posts
No relatives just yet. But My brother and I just picked up two sub-compact 9mm's tonight, one for him (all black) and one for his wife (all black w/heinie n/s).So he may be on here soon.

BK

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
My brother recently picked up a Springfield .45 1911, I made him create an account, he just lurks mostly and isn't on here much

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
I'm not related to anyone on here. But I'm willing to adopt. :mrgreen:

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
What no brothers in arms comments..... Thought this was a gun forum.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Not that I know of.

·
Premium Member
28,487 Posts
I don't think so, though I suppose it's possible.

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
I don't know anyone on this site in person :( Though I have referred a number of people to check this place
out

·
Registered
2,097 Posts
im not related to anybody here. Even if i was i wouldnt admit it for their sake.

·
Registered
6,551 Posts
I'm not related to her yet (someday soon!!), but my fiancee is a member here....

Actually, with so many members who joined but never posted (what's that? Like 95% of us?), I might be related but just not realize it.

·
Premium Member
2,050 Posts
Don't think so, but this interweb thing has a pretty vast reach... I've shot with one of ya once. Always down to go again...;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts