Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used XD-40 Service OD green that had only been fired a few times, less than a box. I was originally looking for a new one in black but bought this one at a very good price. To good to pass up. Since then I have fired approx 1000 rnds w/o a problem of any kind. I still want a black service in 40, then I will have one for each hand. Before I bought it I called SA about the warranty and they assured me that it would not be an issue. I sent the warranty card in with my info, since the old owner never did. I want to get all the goodies for it but I think, why fix it if it aint broke. So I will probably just buy another and worry about upgrades then. I really want a Bar Sto drop in conversion barrel and Robar treatments which will be done eventually. I enjoy reading everyones feedback and feel this is truley a great place to express feelings about the wonderful XD. Why buy a Block when you can own an XD? Thanks for all the great info.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
There are fewer OD's out there, but they are by no means rare. I give them two thumbs up for cool factor.

·
Registered
1,454 Posts
When my search is gungho... I'm looking for an OD Service Model in 40. There's a few locally in 9mm but I've only seen one in 40 and it was $403 before taxes and such.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts