Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lastnight one of my girlfriends crazy hippy friends came over to visit. After a couple of beers, she starts talking about the " arctic pyramids" and how they are lined up just like the ones in egypt. And when the snow melts then we will see the spacecraft(s) and other fun stuff. I found this link earlier, but this guy sounds like a nutbag too.

Antarctic Surprise?

·
Banned
38,922 Posts
Unless she's as cold as the arctic, send her south ... She sounds like she's a very experienced mind F*ck :rolleyes:

·
Registered
319 Posts
It is NOT the Decepticons! Everybody knows those structures are the base for the Fourth Imperium Mutineers! ;)

·
Premium Member
12,086 Posts
Speaking of aliens, we're in the middle of watching Battle: Los Angeles, and I'm realizing that my SHTF kit desperately needs one of those Barrett M107's. Anybody know if they offer financing?

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea she's got some opinions....

I wont get into the argument we had about how kfc treats its chickens. That's awhole'nother thread.

·
Registered
4,676 Posts
BTW, for anybody who loves SciFi in all it's many genre, the movie "Paul" is awesome! It just came out on DVD, PPV, and various streaming outlets. I think most of the people reading this thread would like it too. Probably the best CGI alien ever!

(disclaimer .. It slaps Christians and red necks around pretty good, but in a good natured way)

·
Registered
7,507 Posts
Lastnight one of my girlfriends crazy hippy friends came over to visit.

I make a policy to only listen to half drunk dippy hippie chicks if they are BOTH A) hot and B) naked.

Pictures of the chick or it didn't happen.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
Too much Aliens vs. Predator watching or they need to lay off the MaryJane. :shock:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I make a policy to only listen to half drunk dippy hippie chicks if they are BOTH A) hot and B) naked.

Pictures of the chick or it didn't happen.
I don't think there is a lens with a wide enough angle.

I also only hear about 1.5% of what she says.

·
Registered
11,293 Posts
She must have been startled by the movie "The Thing" when she was a baby.
The Black and White version, or John Carpenters??? LOL

1 - 20 of 34 Posts