Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any good movies that have ar15s? that you know of?

i was watching "the running man" which is a classic and i saw all they were using was ar's

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
In "Full Metal Jacket" the new recruits use the 7.62 M-14 in training and use the 5.56 M-16 in 'Nam. In the climax, the lead character's M-16 goes "click" at the worst possible time.

The 'Nam scenes in "Forrest Gump" are entertaining too.

·
Premium Member
1,222 Posts
There's a bunch of 'em in Blackhawk Down, isn't there?

·
Premium Member
9,097 Posts
Grab your AR, and sit down and watch Black Hawk Down. :grin:

Rangers lead the way Beeeotch!

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Heat has some nice slick slide CAR-15's and plenty of other cool guns.

·
Premium Member
4,949 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Oh the bank robbery scene in Heat, is a great one.

But on another note, did any one else notice Bruce had his Aimpoint on backyards in Tears of the Sun, I said "huh", something ain't right, I paused the movie and laughed my ass off. Wonder how many ARFCOMers did the same, or any other AR user.

·
Registered
367 Posts
not really a movie, but The Unit has a bunch of AR-15s.

was interesting in the last episode, when they thought they were taking an Anthrax lab they didn't want to leave a footprint so they had brass catchers and frangible glaser ammo on & in their M4s. once they realized that it was a fubar mission they went with FMJs and removed the brass catchers.

love that show, cept for recently I've noticed at times they have the lens covers on their Aimpoints closed when firing sometimes.

that used to never happen with the old military advisor.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Oh the bank robbery scene in Heat, is a great one.

But on another note, did any one else notice Bruce had his Aimpoint on backyards in Tears of the Sun, I said "huh", something ain't right, I paused the movie and laughed my ass off. Wonder how many ARFCOMers did the same, or any other AR user.

that one is always followed with -

if its good enough for hollywood it's good enough for the NYPD. :mrgreen:

·
Premium Member
16,428 Posts
Escape From New York.

No handguards!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts