Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied my X-Treme grips (rubber version) today. I like the way they turned out. I did not apply them to the backstrap. I have not used them at the range yet but I like the feel. It didn't take too long and was easy enough except for working with those very fine pieces of rubber. I think it turned out well. :D

·
Registered
140 Posts
Put mine on a week or so ago..love them. I did apply the back strap. Although it doesn't have the cut outs for the grooves, it still looks good imo.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Still have not used the new grips yet, but may be going to the range later today. As far as long term usage, that will remain to be seen, but everything I have read on this forum about them is that no one has had a problem yet.

I'll report in later today if I get to the range.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I made the trip to my range today to test out the PRP X-Treme grips, only to find out the the range had been reserved for a group and was closed to members. Bummer. I don't usually go on weekends (I try to avoid crowds) and it's supposed to rain most of next week so I don't know when I'll get there. I'll post when I do get to try it out.

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
The only reason I have not purchased them is because I havent seem enough reviews on the ruberized ones. The sand paper one looks amazing but some say its wore off after awhile.

Does the Rubber grip, Grip like the sand paper grips? Anyone try them both? Please let me know.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You know, the way looked at it was that they only cost about $16 and shipping was only $2 something if I remember correctly. So if they don't last forever it's no big deal. As far as comfort goes, as I said, I haven't shot with them yet but I like the feel just gripping the gun. I expect that I'll like shooting with them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.