Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where has this stuff been? Someone mentioned it the other day, so I dove in and ordered some. I won't use any other lubricant now. This stuff is awesome. It is the slickest lubricant I've ever used. I highly recommend getting some. It's available at www.brianenos.com

·
Registered
68 Posts
I agree.It is far above any other lub.I put the strongest recoil spring I can find in all my autos and never have a problem with the wimpy to the hottest rounds.If it cost $50 a jar I would still buy it but it last a long long time.I call it the pink bunny of the lubes.The only time I would not use it is if there are some rough spots on the frame rails are slide till they wear in.

Ed

·
Registered
285 Posts
I use it too on both my XD and 1911. This stuff is way better than anything else I've ever used. It is now the only lubricant I use on my guns.

·
Registered
16 Posts
For the most part is good stuff but bare in mind it is a grease and can effect the performance of a tightly fit handgun. That certianly won't be an issue with a XD or a Glock but can be for a match grade 1911. I would strongly reccomend the lightest weight slide glide, the thicker stuff slowed the slide of my 1911 down to the point that it made me uncomfortable. Other than that it is a great product.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts