Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious what you think of them and how their quality is, might pick one up today.

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Got a doublestar LPK w/a double star upper - very happy with it so far. I have probably 500 rounds through it so far, not a hitch. Not even a misfeed. No pin migration, no failures to fire, no failures to eject and I've been using a mix of ammo - lots of steel cased and brass cased.

joe

·
Registered
304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thejoe said:
Got a doublestar LPK w/a double star upper - very happy with it so far. I have probably 500 rounds through it so far, not a hitch. Not even a misfeed. No pin migration, no failures to fire, no failures to eject and I've been using a mix of ammo - lots of steel cased and brass cased.

joe
Awesome! Glad to hear!! So after 500 rounds, what do you think of how the trigger feels?

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Awesome! Glad to hear!! So after 500 rounds, what do you think of how the trigger feels?
I honestly have nothing to compare it to aside from my pistols. That said, I like it a lot. I shot it in a rifle competition a while back and the trigger did great. It breaks crisply and the length of pull is pretty short. It's definitely not a target trigger, but good enough for government use.

joe

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
I love my Double Star AR, best AR for the money for me.(as in not best AR ever produced in the history of the world before some one calls me out)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts