Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the PRP Over Travel stop? It's a $17.95 item that needs some fitting, according to the web sight.

If you have one, was it difficult to install? Did "fitting" require taking it apart multiple times?

Thanks.

·
Registered
747 Posts
There is an entire forum on powder river precision stuff on xdtalk. You should check it out. Powder River Precision - XDTalk Forums - Your XD/XD(m) Information Source!

As far as Powder River anything, they are really high quality stuff. I don't have their over travel stop as I purchased their trigger which has the over travel stop integrated into it, but everyone else seems to really like the prp stuff.

·
Registered
232 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. I checked out that forum, but there isn't much action on there. Today is 7/17. Last entry on there was 7/8.

I agree, PRP has an excellent reputation. I keep contemplating the trigger kit but can't seem to muster the confidence to do it myself.

·
Registered
3,854 Posts
My PRP Ultimate trigger kit for the XD9SC came with a trigger with a built-in over-travel stop. Fitting the stop to your preferences is just a matter of sanding it down until the trigger has the stop tolerance you like. Mine has about 1/64" of travel after the stroker drops.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I would use this kit if you do not want a full match kit. Also, you can use the stock springs if you do not want to lower the weight. This kit uses the trigger with the built in overtravel stop which you just need to sand down and the striker safety lever which reduces the pre-travel.

PRP Ultimate Easy fit XD Trigger Kit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts