Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone watch CSI--New York,Las Vegas, or Miami, Numbers, Law&Order SVU, Without a trace, any of the crime drama shows? I love watching CSI Miami and Numbers.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I love Criminal Minds, Numbers, NCIS, all the law and orders, and all the CSI's except Miami.

I cant stand that overacting red head guy from CSI Miami, he is one of the worst actors ever.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
NCIS and 24 are my weaknesses.

I LOVE NCIS... Especially Ziva and Abbey. Gibbs is the kind of badass that I could only hope to be. And they carry Sigs.. Cant go wrong.

·
Registered
463 Posts
I like Kate more than Ziva, Ziva's brother had to go and shoot her. Abbey is great though. This show has totally made me want to buy a Sig. I've never shot one but understand they are top knotch guns. I've been thinking about buying one of the used LEO turn in guns that some of the surpluss places are selling online.

24 is the best, I have been so anxious for the new season. That two hour set up episode they had last weekend was cool. It's kind of ridiculous that they are billing it as a movie and selling it individually when its really just a 2 hour set up for the next season that they had to do seperately because it had to be outside the 24 hour time table of operations for the next season. Scum bag marketers.

·
Premium Member
2,583 Posts
I like Kate more than Ziva, Ziva's brother had to go and shoot her. Abbey is great though. This show has totally made me want to buy a Sig. I've never shot one but understand they are top knotch guns. I've been thinking about buying one of the used LEO turn in guns that some of the surpluss places are selling online.

24 is the best, I have been so anxious for the new season. That two hour set up episode they had last weekend was cool. It's kind of ridiculous that they are billing it as a movie and selling it individually when its really just a 2 hour set up for the next season that they had to do seperately because it had to be outside the 24 hour time table of operations for the next season. Scum bag marketers.
I like Kate also, but Ziva is just sooo hot. Something about Chilean women that get my blood boiling. She has one hell of a butt on her... Yummy.

As far as the Sigs go, I have 3 and I love them. My favorite is my W.German P228.. There was another post, in the Non-XD section, that contained information about some CPO P228's for a good deal. You wont regret it. Some of the smoothest, most reliable guns I have ever owned. In fact, my P228 has seen over 100k rounds and still shoots like new. All she needed was a spring swap and she is still purring. Not one malfunction has been experienced.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts