Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It arrived in the mail yesterday, so I watched it last night. He's obviously great at shooting, but the video production needs some work, lol

Some funny things I noticed:

I'm sure Phil took 7 shots during a bill drill.

The FTN points explanation was like "who's on first" and I'm sure any beginners watching would be even more confused after watching that.

He starts shooting the classifier in what looks like mid afternoon, then by the time he's finishing, the light is failing and there's floods lighting the range. There could be a perfectly good explanation for this, but it just looks like he had to reshoot it hundreds of times to get that perfect string for the dvd.

Anyone else watch it?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I can't remember his exact explanation of the classifer problem but as I recall he said it had to do with the video not having tape or something and by the time they realized it, it was getting dark and they had to turn on some headlights for a re-shoot--something like that.

I loved the part where he has to be reminded of the classifier course of fire and casually shoots in the 60's (as I recall). FYI--He's more of an IPSC shooter.

No. I've shot with Matt and he doesn't need practice to get it right. The guy is just amazing with a gun.

Cheers,

Drew

1 - 2 of 2 Posts