Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I placed an order yesterday for some stuff on the Springfield Armory website. When I checked the confirmation email I noticed my state was wrong (looks like instead of selecting Florida I selected Federated States of Micronesia). I updated my account last night and sent them an email to let them know.

This morning I called them and spoke to a very nice lady and told her what happened, and confirmed that my city and zip code were right, just the state was listed wrong. She said that the lady who sits next to her was processing the order and she'd make sure it was right.

I just got another email from them that has updated my order status from "pending" to "processing". I sure hope it comes to me and doesn't go to the Federated States of Micronesia!:eek:

·
Premium Member
5,354 Posts
SA will take care of you for sure. Their CS will always make things right!

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
I ordered from them before with no problems at all. Of course I didnt say I was in Micronesia ;)

I actually would prefer to order factory direct from SA for magazines at least. I honestly think they are as cheap as anywhere else I have seen.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
I've ordered from them before and they were good stuff.

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
like others have said, they will take care of you very good cs.

·
Registered
725 Posts
excellant CS +1

I called them up to order an extra set of "US" Grips for my Rock Island.

Very Nice on the phone, paid via credit, and they showed up a few days later.

Couldn't have asked for more

·
Registered
512 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One reason I ordered from them (aside from the fact that they are the only place to get hats & shirts) is that the mag prices weren't any more than anywhere else, and I like ordering factory direct whenever possible.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts