Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has ordered from SA's online store? If so, what did you order and how long did it take to get?

A week ago I ordered a XD hat so that I could sport it at upcomming matches and its still showing as "processing" since the day I sent the order in.

Really lame though, its taken longer for them to send me a simple ballcap than it took for me to send my XD off, have them put a new extractor in it, testfire, and send it back...that took six days including a weekend.

I emailed them, no reply yet :cry:

·
Registered
688 Posts
I also ordered a hat and some patches. It did take better than 3 weeks. I thought since it involved the holidays their shipping schedule would be longer.

·
Registered
39 Posts
A shirt that I ordered is going to end up taking like 2 months :shock:

I did email them and they said it was on backorder, but a little more communication would not hurt.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I ordered a hat and a shirt and fortunately got it in approximately a week. This was about July of last year.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Warranty work that's performed by at least someone whom is halfway compedent 1 week...

Picking a hat out of a bin, putting it in a priority mail envelope by anyone who could make $5.15/hr...1 month.

Rediculous.
If it was the mag exchange taking 2-3 weeks because of orders or supply backing up I could understand but not a common ballcap that could be made at any local shop with an embroidery machine. :roll:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts