Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His phone number is disconnected, he hasn't logged on to XD-Talk since May, and he isn't answering my emails. He's installing Heine's on my slide and it's been much longer than I was told. I'm not happy about not knowing what's going on. :mad:

·
Registered
26 Posts
I talked to him via email over the weekend. He said that his site was down due to server issues. I am about to send him a slide to have some night sights put on. I had James do some Duracoat work for me, outstanding and on time.

Send him an email, he should answer it.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I talked to him via email over the weekend. He said that his site was down due to server issues. I am about to send him a slide to have some night sights put on. I had James do some Duracoat work for me, outstanding and on time.

Send him an email, he should answer it.
Thanks that's good to know. I've emailed him 3 times in the last week and a half with no response. At least I know he's still around. But still, no decent web-based business should have their phone number disconnected. :roll:

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another day...no slide and no e-mails. :mad:

Blackwing...were you using the [email protected] address?

·
Premium Member
250 Posts
His website is back up. Check the phone number that is on the website to see if it has been changed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts