Springfield XD Forum banner

121 - 135 of 135 Posts

·
Registered
4,383 Posts
I believe I have found one on StormLake Springfield XDS 9mm 4.75 Threaded Stainless Barrel SF-XDS-9mm-475-01T-T Let me know what you think or if its the right one. I'm looking for threaded barrel for XDS 3.3 9mm. Hopefully this one is the right fit for it, or if you know where to get one by now please let me know I would highly appreciated it.
Nope, wrong one. See post 118 above for explanation.

Also from StormLake's link you posted :
SKU: 30301
UPC: 848589009164
MFR#:
MFR#: SF-XDS-9mm-475-O1T-T

UPC: 848589009164

Specifications:

Make: Springfield

Model: XD Service
Caliber: 9mm
Ports: None
Thread: 1/2"-28 (for suppressor w/o o-ring
Lenth: 4.75" Extended

Finish: Stainless

·
Registered
25 Posts
Even without a supressor I think threaded barrels with a crown / cap over it looks really cool.
plus you'd be adding a few quarters of an inch.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I really wanna have that for my XDS 3.3 9MM.. i hope they produce it..

Its really cool and very helpful..

Less noise.. less recoil..

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello, new member here,

I sent Storm Lake Barrels an email regarding the development of a threaded barrel for the XDS. They said that if they receive enough requests they will make it. If you are interested at all please email Storm Lake Barrels. I have a Tirant 45S suppressor that I would love to put on this gun. Thanks.
EFK Fire Dragon sells a threaded barrel for the XDs

·
Registered
50 Posts
EFK Fire Dragon sells a threaded barrel for the XDs
Without going to their website I'm going to ask... Are you sure it was XD SLIM
Because there are lots of products available for the XD SERVICE MODEL which they often abbreviate as "XDS"...

·
Registered
2 Posts
What about threading a 4" barrell to work in an XDs 9mm 3.3?

I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work, but before spending the resourses can anyone tell me what they think?

·
Registered
50 Posts
What about threading a 4" barrell to work in an XDs 9mm 3.3?

I can't think of any reason it wouldn't work, but before spending the resourses can anyone tell me what they think?
Sure! I think the swap has been tried in a side by side(google should be able to find it for you to be certain) and the barrel locks up fine in the 3.3 slide. (not vise versa obviously) Hell I would it in the 3.3 as is just for the longer barrel. BUT will SA sell you a 4.0 barrel outright?

·
Registered
55 Posts
OOh, now I want a 4" ported barrel for my XDS... Anyone actually done this??? Google is coming up short on pictures to see how it'd look...

121 - 135 of 135 Posts