Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a local company here called SNS industries inc. I stopped by their booth at a gun show a few months back and talked to the guy that started the company, he seems pretty cool. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them I am going to be either buying a complete AR or building one and their prices are AWESOME. The only reason I wouldn't buy a complete rifle from them is if anyone has anything bad to say about them AND their barrels are chrome-molly??? Does this mean they are chrome lined or is another type of barrell besides stainless or chrome lined? I would like a chrome lined so if thats not what it means I will probably just pickup a lower from them and build the rest. OH yeah their website is SNS Industries, Inc

Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I knew that price was too good to be true, oh well I think I will probably get a lower with the kit and a stock seems like a decent price then I will probably go with a stag arms upper.

·
Registered
596 Posts
There was some kind of problem with SNS on ar15.com a while back, and posting from my phone makes it hard to find the info and put links up here. This all happened a couple of years or more, and I wasn't involved, so I don't have any details. If you are interested, Google is easy to use, and buyers should always be well informed.

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Devin has always been alright by me. I've bought from him before, and I was one of two guys he allowed to test his bolt carrier weight.

No worries from me. I can recommend him.

And +1, the lowers are mega.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.