Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There is a local company here called SNS industries inc. I stopped by their booth at a gun show a few months back and talked to the guy that started the company, he seems pretty cool. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of them I am going to be either buying a complete AR or building one and their prices are AWESOME. The only reason I wouldn't buy a complete rifle from them is if anyone has anything bad to say about them AND their barrels are chrome-molly??? Does this mean they are chrome lined or is another type of barrell besides stainless or chrome lined? I would like a chrome lined so if thats not what it means I will probably just pickup a lower from them and build the rest. OH yeah their website is SNS Industries, Inc

Thanks in advance.

·
Banned
6,667 Posts
I've seen their website before but I have bought anything from them.
Chrome-moly is a plain steel barrel, it is not chrome lined.

·
Premium Member
955 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Man I knew that price was too good to be true, oh well I think I will probably get a lower with the kit and a stock seems like a decent price then I will probably go with a stag arms upper.

·
Registered
596 Posts
There was some kind of problem with SNS on ar15.com a while back, and posting from my phone makes it hard to find the info and put links up here. This all happened a couple of years or more, and I wasn't involved, so I don't have any details. If you are interested, Google is easy to use, and buyers should always be well informed.

·
Registered
178 Posts
The lowers are fine quality, they are mega lowers stamped with SNS's logo.
Ask the guys on lightfighter how their group buy went, and the pirate logo they designed..

·
Registered
5,759 Posts
Devin has always been alright by me. I've bought from him before, and I was one of two guys he allowed to test his bolt carrier weight.

No worries from me. I can recommend him.

And +1, the lowers are mega.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts