Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I havent had any problems with my XD-45c but i have noticed the mag release gets extremely stiff with full mag but i figuerd out how to solve that problem, but my major problem is operating the slide release, im a pretty strong guy but it takes me 2 hands to get the slide to release forward and that slide release switch is designed rather dumb if you ask me its sharp as all hell, now i just wanted to know if anyone else has had this problem or is it just my pistol, and if they did have it what did you do to solve it, this is a big issue for me because i need something a little more practical as far as applying alot of pressure with a thumb, i recieved surgury on my thumb a few years ago and i got some screws and stuff in there, but dont get me wrong its still strong.. hope you guys got some good answers for me i'll be excieted :-D i love the gun and really cant find any dislikes but this slide release is a real pain for me, oh and can i replace the slide relase with the one that comes with the XDm they designed that one with a bevel and i feal would be so much better for me..

thanks for the help guys deeply appreciated

1 - 1 of 1 Posts