Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is it just me or does anyone think the XDm in the newest issue of American Rifleman look like a dark earth 40 cal? Page 23, I think

I called SA to verify and they said they currently do not have one in the works.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Is it just me or does anyone think the XDm in the newest issue of American Rifleman look like a dark earth 40 cal? Page 23, I think

I called SA to verify and they said they currently do not have one in the works.
It does to me.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I don't get American Rifleman and what is a Dark Earth .40cal?

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
OK it's green. I brain farted and thought that color was dark earth. :?

·
Registered
42 Posts
I looked at the cover for a while then went to SA's website, I thought it was dark earth. I had my wife look at it and asked if it looked like my gun and she said it looked brown. I have a od green and black XDm. The XDm in American Rifleman does not look like my gun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
looks like a misprint

Hi Mr. Leader,

Thank you for your email. I looked at the American Rifleman ad – it’s supposed to be OD green, but the copy I have does look like the “Dark Earth”. I think it was just a poor printing job. Sorry, but no we don’t have a dark earth XD(M). Please do watch or website or feel free to call Customer Service for updates at 1-800-680-6866.

There’s also a new promotion with the purchase of an XD or XD(M) from October 15th through January 15th you will also receive 2 additional magazines and another double mag pouch. Check our website or your local dealer for more info.

Thank you for your continued interest in Springfield Armory products.

Vickie L.
Springfield Armory
420 West Main St.
Geneseo, IL 61254
800-680-6866

1 - 8 of 8 Posts