Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have these? How do you like them? Do you have any pictures? Thanks for the help.

Tim

·
Registered
325 Posts
We have them on my wifes XD-9SC. They work good but I am not crazy about the over-under dot design. I like the XD side by side design better.

·
Registered
398 Posts
I have them on mine and I like them a lot. I don't really care about the "night" part though. The width of the front blade and the size of the rear notch are perfect. I can get a very fast sight picture.

·
Registered
114 Posts
i have them, my only complaint, and i'm is s fla, is that in bright aylight you don't see the spots well. in subdued or low light they are great, with the bright dot over the subdued dot. i'm considering using model or nail paint to enhance the sights, without covering the tritium), to enhance them in bright daylight. they are designed to be non reflective and do allow a quick target acquisition. the final decision rests with the user.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've got them on my XD-40. Every pistol I've ever shot had the "normal" 3 dot sights, but it didn't take me that long to get used to the Heinie sights. Still not sure what I like better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts