Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking for a couple months for a Kershaw Special Agent that is in decent shape. It was one of the first nice knifes I owned (50 bucks was a lot when I was 16). I don't even know what I did with it. Anyone else out there got a knife they wish they still had?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have two knives that I hope I never lose. great grandads WWII war knife he carried defending against the Japanese, and a pocket knife my uncle gave me.
What was your grand-dads knife? A few years back my father gave me a medics bolo knife from WW 2. It was huge and I would have hated to carry it for very long.

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
What was your grand-dads knife? A few years back my father gave me a medics bolo knife from WW 2. It was huge and I would have hated to carry it for very long.

its a small camp knife. 2 blades, can opener, screwdriver/ bottle opener. not an impressive "war knife" but its a serious tool he said he used during his war days.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I wish that I still had my Kershaw folding field knife 1050!

·
Registered
4,325 Posts
I like big knives, really big knives
Who is the mfg of that sword? I used to be pretty heavy into swords, but my firearms addiction took control :twisted:

That being said I still have a few, and would like to get a Paul Chen Oriole or Orchid katana/wak set eventually.

As to the original topic of the thread.... I wish I still had my first sheath knife. It was a POS "survival" knife that wasnt worth much functionally or $$ wise, BUT my grandmother/grandfather bought it for me when I was 10. They both passed last year, and I have yet to remember what ever happened to that knife. I kept it through my early teenage years but eventually it went to the back of the drawer as I bought better knives. Havent seen it since.

I'd love to have that thing back just to have a piece of their memory.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
I somehow "lost" a very nice German boot knife (acquired while I was stationed in Germany) when I PCS'd back to the States. It, along with a couple other items, disappeared from my household goods.

·
Premium Member
3,470 Posts
When I was like 10 my uncle bought me a double edged divers knife. Lost it in the woods one day. It was a sad day when I relized it was gone.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts