Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 569 Posts

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have you received your 9mm XD-M mags yet?

I haven't heard of any shipping out for the 9mm's yet. SA says it will be a while before they have enough to send out on the promo, as all the new mags are committed to go with new guns.

Please don't post here to tell us you got your mags for your XD-M .40cal.:-?
We know those are officially available.

·
Registered
102 Posts
i just got picked up my XDm 9mm last night.
i filled out the form and dropped in the mailbox just now. it'll go out tomorrow.
i'll post again when i receive them...

·
Registered
708 Posts
My Best Friend said SA told Him that they will have them to the Customers within 4-6 weeks.( From the date that SA receives them) Said they had a LOT of submissions!
Imagine That! :eek:

·
Registered
708 Posts
I guess No-One has received their Gear-Up Promos? My Friend hasn't, been 3 weeks since SA got His submission. I am sure they'll get em to everyone. If anyone's got theirs, please post. How long did it take?
Thanks!

·
Registered
291 Posts
I got mine for a regular XD in about 2 weeks, but still waiting on my XDm 9mm mags. I am sure they are going to take longer given their newness and demand.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I bought one XD-M and the went back 2 days later and bought a 2nd XD-M. Both are 9mm.

I filled out the paperwork, included a copy of my receipt and mailed them off.

Ill be curious to watch this thread as well.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I sent the paperwork in for my XDm 9mm in on the 6th or 7th and then bought an XDSC .40 last week and sent the paperwork in then. I'll be interested to see when each comes.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Sent my XDM9 today, 11/26.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Sent mine in for my XD(M)-9 on 11-7-08.

·
Registered
908 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Man, every time I get a e-mail notification about this, I think MAYBE someone has received their 9mm XD-M mags.

I check the post and alas, someone else has just sent theirs in too.

That's all well & good, but how about we just hold off until we can post that we are actually RECEIVING our mags? ;)

·
Registered
11 Posts
I was told by gun shop where I bought my xdm 40 that it take four to six weeks

·
Registered
708 Posts
I spoke with "Dawn" at SA. According to Her, they are swamped with Gear-Up Promo submisions, they started sending them out 11/18. She said we should be getting them before the 4-6 weeks stated on site. That date starts when SA receives the forms.
Just be patient is all we can do. If not seen in 4 weeks after you KNOW that SA has your form, give them a call. I sent mine in certified so I could verify When they got it.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Sent my form and paperwork in about 4 weeks ago for XDm .40. Haven't seen or heard from it yet....looking forward to getting the extra mags...!

Alchemist77

·
Registered
52 Posts
I spoke with "Dawn" at SA. According to Her, they are swamped with Gear-Up Promo submisions, they started sending them out 11/18. She said we should be getting them before the 4-6 weeks stated on site. That date starts when SA receives the forms.
Just be patient is all we can do. If not seen in 4 weeks after you KNOW that SA has your form, give them a call. I sent mine in certified so I could verify When they got it.
Hmmm. I just picked up my XD last week, and sent off my form this week. The Gearup PDF that I have states...

Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery. Magazines and pouch will ship according to corresponding serial# information.
Maybe a more recent form that has a little more time built in? I agree, all we can do is be patient. :cool:

·
Registered
708 Posts
Please allow 6-8 weeks for processing and delivery. Magazines and pouch will ship according to corresponding serial# information.
I think that means that is how SA knows WHAT mags & pouch to send.
I was told they were doing them according to WHEN THEY received them.
Basically, 1st come, 1st served basis.
Remember, This Promo applies to XDs and XDMs too. they use serial# to indentify weapon caliber & make/model.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Gotcha. Looking forward to a couple of mags either way. When I picked mine up, the dealer didn't mention the promo and I found out here. Nice little surprise. :cool:

1 - 20 of 569 Posts